Reports and analyses are written in clear English. But we don’t simply leave you with a report. We work with you to implement the strategies to help you improve your community and the lives of the people in it.
Bill LaFayette, Ph.D., owner of Regionomics, is a skilled economic advisor with nearly 20 years of experience in economic development and workforce strategy.
- Founded Regionomics in 2011.
- 12 years as vice president of economic analysis for the Columbus Chamber of Commerce – the key economic development entity for the Central Ohio region.
- Brought understanding of Central Ohio economy to policy initiatives of the Chamber and local communities.
- Supported workforce initiatives of the Chamber with analysis and policy collaboration.
- Primary Chamber media and community spokesperson for economic issues.
- Four years as research coordinator for Rickenbacker Port Authority, which owned and managed the cargo-dedicated Rickenbacker International Airport and Foreign-Trade Zone.
- Tracked, monitored, and forecasted cargo activity and landings for reporting and budgeting.
- Researched air cargo markets and the logistics industry.
- Served on finance and real estate faculties of the University of North Texas and Ashland University.
- Ph.D., real estate economics, The Ohio State University (1994).
Download Bill’s complete bio here.