Economic development strategy
Understanding the local economy is critical for economic developers. Regionomics offers data-driven insight into your community’s or region’s economy and strategies to move it forward.
- Comprehensive economic development strategy.
- Driver industry studies – status and growth of the core industries on which your region relies for growth and success.
- Detailed economic, industry, and workforce analyses to support corporate attraction and retention efforts or other community initiatives.
- Identification of underrepresented supplier industries that can be attracted to strengthen core industries and aid in their retention.
- Comprehensive economic development strategy for Delaware County, Ohio, for the Delaware County Commissioners.
- Analyzed of the economic and demographic status of Erie County, Ohio (in partnership with engineering firm GPD Group).
- Analyzed of the economic and demographic status of Walton County, Florida for the Walton County Chamber.
- Prepare quarterly regional economic analysis for Columbus 2020’s Report to Investors.